Beat the winter blues at Hotel Blu Vancouver
- November 23, 2019
Image: Thomas Laukat
Perched on the Pacific Ocean and relatively close to the equator, Vancouver has extremely temperate winters. That means visiting Vancouver is a great way to escape the winter blues.
Experience the best of winter without the hassle of shovelling driveways.
The Vancouver Canucks are heating up for another season and we couldn’t be more excited. The feel at Rogers Arena is always electric, and win or lose the games are always entertaining. Vancouver supports the Canucks through ups and downs and this year will be no exception. Come feel the fire on the ice and attend some of these upcoming Canucks games at Rogers Arena!
Here are all the upcoming home games on the Rogers Arena ice!
- Sunday, December 1: Edmonton Oilers
- Monday, December 3: Ottawa Senators
- Saturday, December 7: Buffalo Sabres
- Tuesday, December 10: Toronto Maple Leafs
- Thursday, December 12: Carolina Hurricanes
- Tuesday, December 17: Montreal Canadiens
- Thursday, December 19: Vegas Golden Knights
- Saturday, December 21: Pittsburgh Penguins
- Monday, December 23: Edmonton Oilers
- Saturday, December 28: Los Angeles Kings
- Thursday, January 2: Chicago Blackhawks
- Saturday, January 4: New York Rangers
- Thursday, January 16: Arizona Coyotes
- Saturday, January 18: San Jose Sharks
- Monday, January 27: St. Louis Blues
Any single one of these games is going to be a good time – find one that works for your schedule and book your trip!
Good news. You can live out that scene by going for a downtown skate in Vancouver’s own Robson Square. Located directly across from Vancouver Art Gallery, you can either skate for free by bringing your own skates, or rent a pair for a low fee! It’s a classic Vancouver experience that you have to experience.
Ironically, you can beat the winter blues in Vancouver by staying at Hotel Blu, the premier boutique stay experience in the heart of Vancouver’s upscale Yaletown district.
- December 14, 2019
- Things to do
Vancouver's favourite culinary festival returns.